- This event has passed.
August 8 @ 08:00 - 17:00$15
08:00 Parking lot opens; Participants gear up
09:00 Farm Shop opens for check-in, rentals, & sales
Those who arrive after 9:30 a.m. may not participate.
10:00 Farm Shop closes; New-player orientation
10:15 Game briefing at staging area
10:30 Gear inspected; Guns chronographed
15:00 Endex; Debriefing at the fort
• Barrel cover on each airsoft rifle (pistols may simply be holstered)
• Full-seal eye protection (ANSI Z87.1) with a strap
• Hard plastic/metal lower face mask
• Portable hydration (at least 16 fluid ounces)
• Red rag (at least 1 square foot) (available for sale at the farm shop)
• Signed Waiver. Those 15 to 17 must have waivers signed by a parent or legal guardian. Those 12 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (and signed waivers for both).
• Do not come if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Age minimum = 12 years
• FPS limit = 400fps with .25s (1.86J)
• Bolt-action limit = 550fps w/ .25s (3.51J) & 100’ MED
• Friendly fire counts.
• Gun hits count.
• Safety kills are optional.
• Noise grenades eliminate everyone in the same room.
• Explosive devices are NOT ALLOWED. (This rule is ever-changing, please contact us if your have any questions.)
Admin channel: 1 (462.5625 Mhz)
Radio channel: 4 (462.6375 MHz)
Radio Channel 2 (462.5875 MHz)
If you have a two-way radio, keep it set on your faction’s radio channel. You may monitor the other factions’ channels, but do not transmit on them. VOX mode, hot mic-ing, and channel jamming are all prohibited. Please familiarize yourself with your radio and program in its channels before arriving at the field.
You are welcome to buy/sell/trade your airsoft equipment in and around the parking lot and staging area during the morning of this event.
Our Commitment to You
The field managers and event producers will follow through with this operation regardless of the weather. We are fully committed to delivering everything that we advertise and greatly respect the sacrifices that you make to attend our ops. Your opinions and improvement ideas are valuable to us, so please share them.
It is a period of civil war. Rebel aircraft, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the fascist government. During the battle, a recon plane was shot down, stranding the pilot and co-pilot deep behind enemy lines.
The race is now on: will the rebels be able to rescue their pilots, or will the government troops capture them first?
Bear and Morsel will play the pilots. They will have minimal armament.
We will split the number of players 50% on Green, 50% on Blue.
Green Team will be the rebels. Their primary mission is to locate the pilots and safely escort them to their outpost at Grizzly. They are also tasked with finding and retrieving the “black box” and any and all intel that may have survived the crash.
Blue Team will be the Government troops (comprised of PMC, mercenaries and militia). Their primary mission is to locate the pilots, capture them, and safely escort them to the main prison facility at Pallet Fort. They are also tasked with finding and retrieving the “black box” and any and all intel they can gather.
Standard respawn rule apply to Green and Blue.
“Distraction” grenades, like the Hakkotsu Thunder B and clones are encouraged. We will be experimenting with blast radius rules:
1. If you are within 10’ on a grenade that explodes, you are hit.
2. If a grenade explodes inside a building or bunker, everyone in that room is hit.
Field management will experiment further, so these guidelines may be updated.
Reminder: No person shall be denied participation at Southern Aroostook Action Sports on the basis of body type, citizenship, ethnicity, experience level, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status. All forms of sexual harassment are prohibited at all times. Bullying and intimidation are forbidden unless it is scripted into a role-playing aspect of the game.