New for 2022: we’ve added a 250′ airsoft range! Please be cautious and use common sense while utilizing our range. Also, as always, follow the rules.
REALSTEEL WEAPONS ARE NOT ALLOWED. AIRSOFT ONLY.
- Always keep replicas pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep your replica unloaded until you are at the firing line. Replicas must be safe (magazines removed and muzzle cover in place) when entering or exiting the range.
- All shooters are responsible for their rounds staying within the confines of this range.
- Shooting is not allowed if someone is in the target area. Wait until game start to shoot your friends.
- Please place your trash into the trash receptacle. We’ll take your old BB bottles if they’re in good condition.
- Eye protection is required. Even for observers.
- Food, beverages, and smoking are not allowed on the firing line.
- Have fun!