Start EARLY to get yourself and your gear ready for game day!
- Awareness of our Basic Values & Rules
- Awareness of the start time and details of the specific game the you plan to attend as linked on our Events page
- Barrel cover on each airsoft rifle no socks, towels, sticks, squeegees, or other non-industry-approved items
- Cloth/filtered face (nose & mouth) covering (required until further notice due to COVID-19)
- Full-finger gloves (required until further notice due to COVID-19)
- Full-seal eye protection (ANSI Z87.1) with a strap that wraps around your head – no mesh goggles, no ski goggles, no shooting glasses
- Oakley M Frame must have Helo Kit and Performance Strap
- Hard plastic or metal mesh lower face mask, not just a shemagh or neoprene
- Payment method (cash only at this time, please) for extra items that you may need to buy at the field
- Portable water or another form of hydration (at least 16 fluid ounces; sold for $1 at the field)
- Red rag that is at least one square foot in size (sold for $2 each at the field)
- Waiver and state-issued photo identification if at least 18 years of age
- Waiver signed by parent if under 18 years of age
- You’re required to sign only one waiver per year.
- Wristwatch with stopwatch timer.
- Please do not wear anything red or orange.
- Boots with good ankle support
- Bug spray such as DEET for skin and permethrin for clothing
- Driving directions/map to Southern Aroostook Action Sports – Linneus, Maine as shown HERE
- Extra ammunition
- Extra gun battery
- Extra red rags
- First aid supplies
- Items to prevent goggle fogging
- Pads for elbows and knees
- Pen & paper
- Personal emergency medical supplies such as inhalers or epinephrine
- Sun blocker
- Tools for when your guns break down
- Two-way radio such as the Baofeng UV-5R with a fully charged battery for intermediate/advanced airsofters
Things To Do in Advance
- Charge batteries.
- Test all guns/gear to verify proper function/fit.
- Load and lock your car the night before or have everything laid out and ready to load in the morning.
- Drink ahead of time to be well-hydrated.
- Eat complex carbohydrates such as pasta, if your body tolerates, the night before to have more energy.
- Make time to get plenty of sleep.
- Set a second alarm clock.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast on the morning of the event.
Please have your radio programmed and checked for working operation before arriving at the field. Here are the FRS channels as mandated by the FCC. Southern Aroostook Action Sports is in NO way responsible for any FCC violations incurred by players.