- This event has passed.
July 4 @ 08:00 - 15:00$15
Southern Aroostook Action Sports is located at 133 Codfish Ridge Rd – Linneus, Maine (click to view map).
08:00 Parking lot opens; Participants gear up
09:00 Farm Shop opens for check-in, rentals, & sales
Those who arrive after 9:30 a.m. may not participate.
10:00 Farm Shop closes; New-player orientation
10:15 Game briefing at staging area
10:30 Gear inspected; Guns chronographed
15:00 Endex; Debriefing at the fort
Please RSVP below.
• Barrel cover on each airsoft rifle (pistols may simply be holstered)
• Full-seal eye protection (ANSI Z87.1) with a strap
• Hard plastic/metal lower face mask
• Portable hydration (at least 16 fluid ounces) (bottled water will be available for sale at the farm shop)
• Red rag (at least 1 square foot) (available for sale at the farm shop)
• Signed Waiver. Those 15 to 17 must have waivers signed by a parent or legal guardian. Those 12 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (and signed waivers for both).
• Do not come if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Age minimum = 12 years
• FPS limit = 400fps with .25s (1.86J)
• Bolt-action limit = 550fps w/ .25s (3.51J) & 100’ MED
• Friendly fire counts.
• Gun hits count.
• Safety kills are optional.
• Noise grenades eliminate everyone in the same room.
• Explosive devices are NOT ALLOWED.
• More Field Rules linked HERE
There will be three factions: “locals”, “National Guard”, and the “invaders”.
Hawks are the locals and wear civilian clothes and limited/no tactical gear. Locals are limited to semi-auto only.
Hunting gear and camo is allowed – ie. if you have a Mossy Oak turkey vest, that would be awesome to wear over your Realtree shirt. If you can squeeze into your high school letter jacket, wear that, assuming it’s not a zillion degrees outside.
Obviously dress like you’re in the National Guard. Full auto allowed on M4-style guns. OCP and M81 be a good camo.
In 1984, it was Soviet-backed Cubans. In 2012 is was North Koreans. Maybe this time it’ll be the Australians, or maybe some Canadians. It doesn’t matter. lol
Invaders are a foreign invading army. This *could* include PMCs.
Camo and tactical gear are required (no OCP or M81). Non-American (and ally) guns are allowed full auto. So basically, AKs.
I’ll fix all this in a bit.
Radio channel: 4 (462.6375 MHz)
Radio Channel 2 (462.5875 MHz)
If you have a two-way radio, keep it set on your faction’s radio channel. You may monitor the other factions’ channels, but do not transmit on them. VOX mode, hot mic-ing, and channel jamming are all prohibited. Please familiarize yourself with your radio and program in its channels before arriving at the field.
You are welcome to buy/sell/trade your airsoft equipment in and around the parking lot and staging area during the morning of this event.
Our Commitment to You
The field managers and event producers will follow through with this operation regardless of the weather. We are fully committed to delivering everything that we advertise and greatly respect the sacrifices that you make in order to attend our ops. Your opinions and improvement ideas are valuable to us, so please share them.
It’s a morning like any other morning.
Objects start appearing in the sky and floating towards earth. As the objects grow closer, they are immediately recognizable as parachutes.
In a scant 15 minutes, life went from a lazy July morning to fighting for our lives; fighting for our independence.
Reminder: No person shall be denied participation at Southern Aroostook Action Sports on the basis of body type, citizenship, ethnicity, experience level, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status. All forms of sexual harassment are prohibited at all times. Bullying and intimidation are forbidden unless it is scripted into a role-playing aspect of the game.