08:00 Parking lot opens; Participants gear up
09:00 Farm Shop opens for check-in, rentals, & sales Those who arrive after 9:30 a.m. may not participate.
10:00 Farm Shop closes; New-player orientation
10:15 Gear inspected; Guns chronographed
10:30 Game briefing at staging area
10:50 RED team stages at the woods; BLUE team stages in the grove
15:00 Endex; Debriefing at the fort
Please indicate you are attending on the Facebook Event because our capacity may be limited due to COVID-19 safety precautions.
• Barrel cover on each airsoft rifle (pistols may simply be holstered)
• Cloth/filtered face covering for COVID-19
• Full-finger gloves for COVID-19
• Full-seal eye protection (ANSI Z87.1) with a strap
• Hard plastic/metal lower face mask
• Portable hydration (at least 16 fluid ounces) (bottled water will be available for sale at the farm shop)
• Red rag (at least 1 square foot) (available for sale at the farm shop)
• Signed Waiver. Those 15 to 17 must have waivers signed by a parent or legal guardian. Those 12 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (and signed waivers for both).
• Do not come if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Age minimum = 12 years
• FPS limit = 400fps with .25s (1.86J)
• Bolt-action limit = 550fps w/ .25s (3.51J) & 100’ MED
• Social distancing is required for COVID-19.
• Friendly fire counts.
• Gun hits count.
• Safety kills are optional.
• Noise grenades eliminate everyone in the same room.
• Explosive devices are NOT ALLOWED.
• More Field Rules linked HERE
Teams will be divided up on game day. Arm bands (surveyor tape) will be provided.
Radio channel: 4 (462.6375 MHz)
Radio Channel 2 (462.5875 MHz)
If you have a two-way radio, keep it set on your faction’s radio channel. You may monitor the other factions’ channels, but do not transmit on them. VOX mode, hot mic-ing, and channel jamming are all prohibited. Please familiarize yourself with your radio and program in its channels before arriving at the field.
You are welcome to buy/sell/trade your airsoft equipment in and around the parking lot and staging area during the morning of this event.
Our Commitment to You
The field managers and event producers will follow through with this operation regardless of the weather. We are fully committed to delivering everything that we advertise and greatly respect the sacrifices that you make in order to attend our ops. Your opinions and improvement ideas are valuable to us, so please share them.
Phase I: Control Pallet Fort – Unlimited respawn
The teams will fight for control of the Pallet Fort. In order to control the fort, the team must plant their flag at the center. If the tide of the battle shifts and the other team captures the Pallet Fort, they can claim control simply by removing the other team’s flag and planting theirs.
Whoever controls the fort at the end of Phase I is the victor. The other team must retreat to the woods.
Phase II: Seek and Destroy – Team Deathmatch (no respawns)
In order to further secure their realm, the team controlling the Pallet Fort must perform a search and destroy mission to eliminate all their opponents, using the fort as their base of operations.
Last team standing wins.
Phase III: HVT Juggernaut – Unlimited respawn
During the previous phase, the Fort Team discovers a High-Value Target in the woods. They must return the HVT to the Pallet Fort. The Woods Team must prevent that from happening.
This Phase ends one of two ways: the HVT safely reaches the Pallet Fort, or the HVT is eliminated. The only way to eliminate the HVT is to pop all the balloons on the HVT.
We will need a volunteer to play the HVT .. must be at least 18 years old and not mind getting shot. A lot.
Reminder: No person shall be denied participation at Southern Aroostook Action Sports on the basis of body type, citizenship, ethnicity, experience level, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status. All forms of sexual harassment are prohibited at all times. Bullying and intimidation are forbidden unless it is scripted into a role-playing aspect of the game.